An Overview Of Our Immigration Services
At the Law Offices of Hugo Pina, our lawyers work to reunite our clients with their families and loved ones by determining the best strategy to obtain their legal status in the U.S. by means of family connections, employment opportunities, threats outside the United States, and any other strategy appropriate to your case.
Even among attorneys, immigration is considered a specialized practice area not suited for general practitioners. Don’t put your future in the hands of someone without experience — even yourself. Professional assistance can make any legal proceeding an easy, step-by-step process.
Legal Support For A Wide Range Of Immigration-Related Issues
Our attorneys have represented clients seeking many different goals related to immigration, including:
- Naturalization and citizenship: We will evaluate your eligibility for U.S. citizenship and help you prepare for your interview with USCIS.
- Employment-based visas: This includes legal assistance in obtaining government-issued employment visas and employer-issued work permits, depending on your needs.
- Family-based visas: Use immigration law to your advantage and keep your family together in the United States.
- Deportation/removal and bond hearings: Minimize the time you or a loved one must spend in jail.
- DACA, U visas, T visas, and asylum: We will help you determine your eligibility for a wide range of specialty immigration programs, including the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, U visas for the victims of certain crimes, T visas for victims of trafficking and asylum for those who fear persecution in their country of origin.
Get Support From Experienced Texas Immigration Attorneys
To see how the Law Offices of Hugo Pina can help in your immigration case, contact us online or call us at 956-320-2241 to schedule a free initial consultation at one of our offices in McAllen and Harlingen, Texas.
Se habla espanol.