Minimize The Impact Of Criminal Charges
While much of our practice is centered on immigration law, the Law Offices of Hugo Pina proudly represents all Texans in need of an experienced criminal defense lawyer. It does not matter if you are a U.S. citizen or an undocumented immigrant: you have rights that we vow to protect.
A Strong Defense For All Texans
We defend clients facing charges at both the state and federal level for a wide range of misdemeanors and felonies including:
- Drug charges: We can help you fight charges including possession and trafficking for a wide range of substances including marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, prescription drugs and others.
- DWI: Whether you are facing a first, second, or later offense for drunk driving, we can help you maintain your driver’s license so that you can continue to drive to work and other places. When appropriate, we also help connect our clients with rehabilitation clinics to reduce sentencing and avoid the next offense.
- Assault: We represent clients facing charges of violence, including assault and manslaughter.
- Domestic violence: Many arguments can escalate into yelling and banging on walls, and often that is enough for a neighbor or passerby to call the police and put you on the path to domestic violence charges. In other cases, the partner or family member accusing you of violence may have made an unfounded accusation for other reasons. You deserve a chance to tell your side of the story, and to maintain access to your home and your children while you do so.
- Immigration-related charges: Our immigration clients sometimes face criminal charges that can affect their residency status, including illegal reentry into the U.S.
Get Support From Experienced Texas Criminal Defense Attorneys
To see how the Law Offices of Hugo Pina can help in your criminal case, contact us online or call us at 956-320-2241 to schedule a free initial consultation at one of our offices in McAllen and Harlingen, Texas.
Se habla español.